When FTL meets Foundation and Dune: Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire… and yourself as well.
– Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
– Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
– More than 300 possible story events
– A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters
– A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
First released on PC and Mac, the indie hit Crying Suns was carefully redesigned for mobile and tablets, including a revamped interface and intuitive touchscreen interactions.
Pay once to get the full Crying Suns experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Requirements: Devices with good gaming GPU are recommended to play Crying Suns (Adreno 530 or Mali T760 MP8 minimum)
If you encounter any problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible on the issue.
A game by Alt Shift.
Published by Humble Games.
Free download from Zeddl's servers