Café International is based on the classic board game that was elected Board Game of The Year 1989 Germany (over one million sold). It has been rated fantastic by players around the globe and was called “a great way to experience this classic ‘Spiel des Jahres’ winner” (Game of The Year) by Boardgamegeek.com
MobileTechReview.com says: “Gameplay is easily understood, but the strategy is deep, which should keep you coming back to this one for a while. (…) Give yourself a few games to get the hang of it.”
Using the officially licensed caricatures from the original board game, you’ll find that not every guest wants to sit next to each other in Café International. So it’s up to you to keep everyone happy, by seating them at the right tables, according to their nationality and gender to score maximum points.
Every puzzle fan will simply love Café International! Although the rules are straightforward and the game is easy to play, it’s sure to challenge even the most strategically gifted minds. To be awarded maximum points, you’ll need to clear as many tables as possible by really thinking about where to seat your randomly chosen guest cards…
Café International is packed with endless fun – it’s the perfect way to test your strategic might against friends, family and colleagues!
• Strategically place international guests at tables to earn points
• Beautifully detailed graphics in full HD resolution
• Playable on tablets and phones
• Play friends, family and meet new people around the world through turn-based online gaming (asynchronous multiplayer)
• Quick tutorial for an easy start
• Help function for when you need visual clues
• Choose from Multiplayer, Solitaire, Classic or Time Game
• Add up to four players in Classic mode
• Challenge against up to 3 computer opponents each with 3 levels of skill
• Google Play integration for worldwide high score and achievements
For an optimal adaptation to your phone or tablet, we blended the most popular rules of the board game and the card game to a great new playing experience. With a medium-sized and variable floor plan, this version offers not only the best possible overview about the available tables, but also revives all the well-known elements of the board game, like the bar and the Jokers.